Friday 20 June 2008

Breakthrough? I doubt it.

So tonight, I am tearing myself away from Eclipse to go out at night for the first time in...months? Finally (nearly) free from exams, I am actually going out, and breaking my lonely pattern of spinsterhood. To be fair, it isn't a great leap. I promised my friend I would go about 2 months ago...and now I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't have, in order to stay at home and read about Edward some more.

But, no, I am braving the outside world. The best outcome for tonight would be for me not to run into any of my exes (or end up in hospital, as I frequently do, not unlike Bella). But that kind of luck is usually beyond me, so I am not very hopeful. (Also I know that at least one of them is on the guestlist, horror). Equally, I do not think I will be bumping into my Edward tonight, whoever and wherever he may be. But at least i'm leaving the house. Baby steps.

No comments: