Tuesday 24 March 2009

A-Rod... Why do you exist?

Well, it is 11.50PM and I could be doing the Russian Exam due for tomorrow morning. But instead I'm going to blog about my intense dislike for Andy Roddick. Yes, this is purely based on the fact that he keeps on beating Novak. No, I am not biased.

So. Aus Open, then Indian Wells?? Both tournaments where Nole was the defending champ, and both times defeated by A-Rod. Straight sets at IW and retirement at Melbourne. What is going on here?? Plus, it is causing a precarious slide in Nole's ATP points, right the way down to 8420, which is far too close to Murray (ARGH. Don't even get me started), at 7850. I literally cannot cope if he drops to #4. Ranked below Andy Murray? I feel physically ill at the thought.

But before '09, A-Rod and Nole had only met 3 times, two of which Nole had won, including last year's US Open. Why now? Well, okay the switch to Head at the beginning of the year possibly didn't help. But, after coming into IW from a win in Dubai, why did Nole let Andy get to him?

Who knows. But I ain't happy about it. Time for Carrie to arrange an accident for A-Rod...

No comments: