Monday 2 February 2009

Can someone please tell me exactly WHO Novak's girlfriend is, please?

For once, wikipedia (my source of life and all knowledge) has failed me. Because I am CONFUSED.

There are several possible options as to who Novak's girlfriend actually is:

1) Jelena Ristic, long-term girlfriend (approx. 3 years). An economics student, and one year older than him. Last spotted with him in Shanghai in November 2008. You can even find her on facebook (don't worry, i'm not that much of a stalker. It comes up with her facebook entry when you type her name into google. Although I did feel slightly joyous when I found out that I have more than twice the number of facebook friends that she has. This probably denotes my relative lack of real social life. I really need to get out more.)

Jelena Ristic
2) Leryn Franco, a Paraguayan Olympic javelin-thrower/model/2006 runner-up Miss Paraguay (no, seriously). Apparently they met at the Olympics and she came to all his 2008 US Open matches. I just...have no words.

Leryn Franco

3) On/off Maria Sharapova? I've always thought that was just tabloid nonsense. But they do get awfully close for someone who is supposed to be in a long-term relationship with option #1...

Maria Sharapova and Novak Djokovic

(Yes, Novak's arm is around her)

Okay, can anyone clear this up for me? I am confused in the extreme. Maybe he dates all of them and just gets around a bit... Whatever works for him, baby I ain't judging.

On another note: ARGH THE AUS OPEN. I hate Roddick in the face. I think that says it all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Door #1 = Jelena Ristic!

But does just pure hooking up count as a "girlfriend"? If so, then you can lump the other two in there as well. Just sayin'.

derangedsoviet said...

You sayin' Novak's a playa? Crazy shit :D

Didn't he once say the best thing about getting rich is that the women become more beautiful? ...a clue for Jelena?

Unknown said...

Maybe I am. Where there's smoke...

I think I missed that smoke but it sounds like something he might say...the dawg.

*woof, woof*